The Neutralizer Vanish Tobacco Odor Eliminator Kit
The Neutralizer Vanish Tobacco Odor Kit—A Professional Odor Eliminator System!
Compact, easy-to-use and cost-effective! The Neutralizer Vanish doesn’t mask unwanted tobacco odors—it completely eliminates them!
Consisting of a cartridge containing a combination of essential oils and a plug-in sized electronic vaporizer, The Neutralizer will target and eliminate tobacco odors within an hour of activation. It doesn’t mask them—it neutralizes them! Plus… it’s completely hypoallergenic and there’s no absorption into surrounding areas.
The Neutralizer Vanish Kit is a highly elaborate and secret formula of essential oils. Thanks to its patented system of heat transmission, the EME achieves and maintains the exact temperature required in order to evaporate The Neutralizer’s essential oils at a constant rate and in a controlled manner. It therefore manages to transform our secret blend of essential oils into volatile particles which are capable of neutralizing tobacco odors.
• Not harmful—natural ingredient blend
• No absorption into the surrounding environment
• Endurance—up to 6 week life with constant 24 hour use
• Great coverage—up to 13,000 cubic feet
• Compact plugin size—low energy consumption
• Neutralizes within an hour of activation
• Easy installation
• Replaceable cartridges available
The Neutralizer Vanish Tobacco Kit contains:
• The Neutralizer Essential Oil cartridge
• Electronic Molecule Evaporator EME120
Technical & Safety Information for the EME120 (Electronic Molecule Evaporator)
• Product: EME 120
• Material: PP Plastic
• Voltage: 24, 110-125
• Frequency: 50/60 Hz-50 Hz
• Consumption: 2.8W-2.8W
• Control: Switch
• Connection: With line cord
• Weight without cartridge: 0.37 lb
• Range: up to 13,000 cubic feet
• Insulation: Class II
• Standard: EN 60335-1
Important Safety Information for The Neutralizer Essential Oil cartridge:
Do not ingest. Keep out of the reach of children. Wear suitable gloves. Essential oils are harmful to sea life and may cause long term adverse effects to the aquatic environment. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and refer your doctor to the contents of this product.