RediRoot Plastic Air-Pruning Container #5
RediRoot Plastic Air-Pruning Containers feature a slatted design that distinguishes it from a traditional solid wall container. This design reduces circling roots and provides an ideal environment for air root pruning to occur.
Air root pruning is a process where a plant's roots are pruned as they grow rather than when they are transplanted. Basically, when a root tip comes in contact with the air it is pruned, sending a signal to the plant to produce more lateral or fibrous roots.
RediRoot’s design features raised feet allowing for 360-degree air-pruning helping you get the most from your plants and trees. RediRoot has a variety of additional benefits including:
- Reduces and often eliminates circling roots
- Airflow allows growing medium to dry evenly reducing wet spots
- Increases yield
- Produces a dense, fibrous root structure
- Reduces transplant shock
- Made from recycled materials
- BPA-free and UV resistant
- Top Diameter 10.35 inches/26.30 CM
- Bottom Diameter 9.06 inches/23 CM
- Height 10.67 inches/27.10 CM
- Volume 3.42 gallons/12.90 liters
The RediRoot Approach
Customer Feedback: My plants keep getting root rot.
RediRoot Solution: RediRoot offers 360-degree aeration. That air is great for root development and allows for your soil to dry evenly, drastically reducing the of your plants suffering root rot.