iGS-012 Lighting Watchdog with Adjustable Delay
Keep your plants from dying of heat stress or overheating once temperatures reach unacceptable levels. The iGS-012 temporarily turns off your lights and lets the room cool before bringing them back. Set the desired shutdown temperature and the off time before bringing the lights back on.
- Protects plants by turning off lighting or CO2 generators when temperature is too high
- Smooth rotating knobs with continuous adjustment
- Restart delay adjustable from 0 to 20 minutes to protect lighting equipment
- High temperature limit adjustable from 70 to 120°F (21 to 49°C)
- Precise external temperature sensor on 20 inch (50 cm) cable to place at plants top level: ±1.8°F (±1°C)
- 120V, 15A, 2 HP load capacity