Hanna Instruments Halo Gel Filled Bluetooth pH Electrode
Halo Gel Filled Bluetooth pH Electrode
This Bluetooth® enabled electrode turns your Apple or Android device into a full-featured portable pH meter. HALO gives you the ability to measure, chart, record and share your data right from your phone.
HALO enables the gardener to automate their pH and temperature logging efforts. This helps keep gardeners accountable and focused. You can stop relying on hand written data logs when you start using the HALO. pH and temperature readings are time and date stamped. Simply look back over the recorded history and find the data you need.
HALO pH electrodes can connect with any Apple or Android device running the Hanna Lab App. The Hanna Lab App can be downloaded for free by visiting the Apple App Store or Google Play stores. A demonstration can be had by downloading the Hanna Lab App, no purchase is necessary.
HI12302 is the general purpose HALO pH electrode. See FC2022 for the Direct Soil pH HALO.
- Alerts you when HALO needs calibration
- Displays pH and temperature updated every second
Fluid, dynamic graphing
- Measurement can be displayed with tabulated data or as a graph. The graph axes may be expanded using pinch-to-zoom technology for enhanced viewing
- Alerts you if the measurement threshold is exceeded
One button sample tagging
- Pressing either the probe icon in the Hanna Lab App or button on the HALO pH probe will tag sample data for easy reference
Data-logging with custom annotations
- Share data via email in CSV format
- HI12302 (HALO) is supplied with storage solution, cleaning solution, pH 7.01 buffer solution, pH 4.01 buffer solution, battery, quality certificate and instruction sheet.