Best Value Vacs 8.5 lb Athena Bi-Directional Closed Loop Extractor
8.5 lb Athena Bi-Directional Closed Loop Extractor
The 8.5 lb Bi-Directional rack has the same function as the stand alone bi-flow, but with the convenience of a rack mounting system. By using a bottom flood on the first wash to ensure all material has seen solvent, preventing channeling through the material. Finish the run with a top flood input to ensure all residuals have been washed from the material. Oil bearing solvent is collected in the collection base under the material column. The Athena is equipped with a nitrogen assist to prevent solvent from getting hung up in the material column. Once collected, solvent is distilled and recovered, leaving the oils in the collection base. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent.
• Up to 8.5 lb Material Capacity
• Bi-Directional Solvent input
• Solvent Reclamation
• Sight glasses on collection base
• 100 micron Filtration built into gasket
• Rack Mounting
• Rack Mounting to prevent heavy lifting
• Maximum Oil Yield
• Save money with solvent reclamation
• Nitrogen Assist to prevent vapor lock
• Extruded Aluminum rack with pipe hangers
• 12â€ x 48â€ Collection Base
• #100 LP Tank
• Solvent Input Manifold
• 6â€ x 36â€ Material Column
• Stainless Steel Braided PTFE hoses
• Buna-N Tri-clamp Gaskets
• High Pressure Clamps
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR OPERATION OF UNIT. THIS UNIT REQUIRES A VACUUM PUMP AND NITROGEN TANK WITH REGULATOR TO FUNCTION.
It is also recommended to have a refrigerant scale to operate this unit.
A VE280 9cfm 2 Stage (BVVVE280) vacuum pump is recommended for this system.
Dimensions: 33â€ Width, 30â€ Depth, 71â€ Height
Weight: 229 lbs
Max Allowable Working Pressure: 150 PSI
Operating Temperature Range: -40F – 200F
304 Stainless Steel Construction
High Polish Interior
Solvent Capacity: 50 lbs