Made in Germany and designed for usage in open luminaries, the DE Metal Halide lamp offers spectral distribution optimized for photosynthesis efficiency with PAR output of up to 1800 μmol/s, and is available in 5500K color temperature.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- PAR output of up to 1800 μmol/s
- Super high output lamp technology
- Optimized spectrum, distribution pattern, lumen output and irradiance
- Reliable operation throughout the growth cycle
- Highest quality and consistent performance
- Engineered in ISO 9001 certified facility
- Suitable for open fixtures
Note: Operate between 800-1000 watts only. Do not boost or overdrive the lamp.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.